While information is the cornerstone of our ability to provide superior service, our most important asset is our customers' trust. Keeping customer information secure, and using it only as our customers would want us to, is a top priority for all of us at Jim Carter Truck Parts. Here then, is our promise to our individual customers:
- We will safeguard, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, any information our customers share with us.
- We will limit the collection and use of customer information to the minimum required to deliver superior service to our customers, which includes advising our customers about our products, services and other opportunities, and to administer our business.
- We will permit only authorized employees, who are trained in the proper handling of customer information, to have access to that information. Employees who violate our Privacy Promise will be subject to our normal disciplinary process.
- We will not reveal customer information to any external organization unless we are required to by law.
- We will always maintain control over the confidentiality of our customer information.
- Whenever we hire other organizations to provide support services, we will require them to conform to our privacy standards and to allow us to audit them for compliance.
- For purposes of credit reporting, verification and risk management, we will exchange information about our customers with reputable reference sources and clearinghouse services.
- We will attempt to keep customer files complete, up-to-date, and accurate. We will continuously assess ourselves to ensure that customer privacy is respected. We will conduct our business in a manner that fulfills our promise in the many nations in which we do business.
- As you browse Old Chevy Trucks, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partner, AdRoll, then enables us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with [company website]. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address or telephone number. You can visit this page to opt out of AdRoll and their partners' targeted advertising.
At Jim Carter Truck Parts, we are committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect about you to process orders and to provide a more personalized shopping experience.
What information do we collect? How do we use it?
When you place an order, we need to know your name, e-mail address, mailing address, credit card number, and expiration date. This allows us to process and fulfill your order and to notify you of your order status. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of our website and catalogs.
How does Jim Carter Truck Parts protect customer information? When you place orders, we use a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Furthermore, all of the customer data we collect is protected against unauthorized access.
Will Jim Carter Truck Parts disclose the information it collects to outside parties? Jim Carter Truck Parts does not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others.
Jim Carter Truck Parts may release account information when we believe, in good faith, that such release is reasonably necessary to (i) comply with law, (ii) protect the rights, property or safety of Jim Carter Truck Parts, our customers, or others.
Your consent.... By using our Web Site, you consent to the collection and use of this information by Jim Carter Truck Parts.
Tell us what you think
Jim Carter Truck Parts welcomes your questions and comments about privacy. Email us here.
* These fields are required.